WooCommerce includes a lot of filters so you can customize button text, labels, and more — but you have to write PHP code to use them. The WooCommerce Customizer plugin provides a settings page where you can add your customizations and save them without needing to write any code or modify any templates, which is helpful for quick change testing.
Here’s the list of customizations you can make with WooCommerce Customizer:
- Add to Cart button text for all product types (within the shop loop and on a single product page)
- The number of products displayed per page
- Heading text for the ‘Product Description’ and ‘Additional Information’ tab.
- Checkout page coupon / login text
- Checkout page ‘Submit Order’ button text
- Tax Label text
Found this plugin useful? You can make a Donation in whatever amount you choose to this plugin to fund future updates and improvements!
Looking for Something?
Looking for support for this plugin? Fill out our Support Form.