Add extra columns to your invoices
By default, you can show the Product name, Quantity, SKU, and Price on your order invoices. Using this add-on, you can include additional fields on your invoice:
- Product thumbnail image, to add a small image of the purchased product on the invoice
- Unit price, to include the product’s unit price (in addition to the total price based on the ordered quantity)
- Line item taxes, to show the tax associated with each line item on the invoice
Using this plugin
After installing the plugin, you can enable any of these extra columns by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Invoices / Packing Lists > Invoice.
If you’d like to get automatic updates, you’ll need a license key to get them from our site as we release new versions. You will find one in the email you received after downloading the plugin, or on your purchase receipt page.
Now copy this key and go to WooCommerce > Extensions > SkyVerge Licenses. Enter the key you’ve copied, and save your changes. This will now link your site for automatic updates.
Once you’ve saved your updater key, you’ll get notifications of updates to this plugin so you can automatically upgrade.
As this is a free plugin, we’re not able to offer detailed troubleshooting assistance. We recommend taking the following steps if you see issues with your invoice display:
- Please double-check that the desired columns are enabled on the WooCommerce > Settings > Invoices / Packing Lists > Invoice page.
- To rule out theme conflicts, please switch to a default theme, such as Twenty Seventeen, and recheck the invoice to see if that resolves the issue.
- To rule out plugin conflicts, please deactivate all plugins except WooCommerce, Print Invoices/Packing Lists, and Print Invoices/Packing Lists – Extra columns, then recheck the invoice to see if that resolves the issue.
These steps resolve almost any display issue. If you’re looking for assistance with customizing the invoice display further, we recommend reaching out to Wisdm Labs or Codeable for assistance with these sorts of projects.