The free Custom Product Tabs plugin for WooCommerce lets you add a custom tab to the product view page. The new tab is easily configured from the Product admin page where you can set the tab name, and content containing plaintext, HTML or shortcodes. This plugin has been tested with the Wootique theme, but should be compatible with any WooCommerce theme.
Create the Custom Tab
View the Custom Tab
Installation and Usage
- Upload the entire ‘woocommerce-product-tabs-lite’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit a product, then click on ‘Custom Tab’ within the ‘Product Data’ panel
Get the Plugin
- Visit the WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Lite WordPress Plugin Page
- Click the Download Link Here
- or Search for ‘WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Lite’ from within your WordPress admin
Support & Feedback
Please note that this post may contain affiliate links. This means that we receive a commission from the merchant if you purchase, which funds more time spent on blog posts :).